Monday, June 13, 2005

Happiness is going home...in a good book

One of my all time favorite author's, Janet Chapman, has her new book out, THE DANGEROUS PROTECTOR. I originally met Janet at Nationals in Dallas last year, and I just love her to death. She was so sweet to me, meeting up outside the hotel in the non-official smoking area and giving this unpubbed great advice and listening to my whining. And she signed THE SEDUCTIVE IMPOSTER, her new release, for me. And it's one of my all time favorite books (I think I mentioned it on the blog post where I listed my fav books and WHY they're my favs). She gives you blinding gorgeous, cavemen men, totally alpha and you want to punch them AND kiss them, and you're not sure in what order. The girls are ones that could be your best friend. And the disciples...omg...well, you're just going to have to read to understand. So, her new one is out, which follows the story of the other sister, and I finished this honker book in just one day. I can only beg Janet to write Jason and Jane's story...or the ever lovely Molly. Please please please...let me keep visiting Puffin Habor!! She makes me want to visit Maine soooooooo badly. The settings are gorgeous, and two of my all time favorite authors live there: Janet and S. King. What could be more perfect?

(sighs happily)

5 comments:

Kelly Boyce said...

I have GOT to go pick up these books!

Anonymous said...

I've read (and throroughly enjoyed) her Highlander books. Are these from a different series?

Brenda said...

Lynn, yes, they're not paranormal. They're romantic suspense, and I LOVE them!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, the books sound amazing!

Anonymous said...

I am going to be so jealous of your library.