Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I was Tagged - again - by Chris!

Total Number Books I Own: Holy crap. I have NO bloody idea, and I'm not about to count them. Let's just say A LOT.

Last Book Read: UNDERCOVER LOVERS by Julie Kenner

Book Sitting On My Coffee Table I'm Planning To Read: I've been reading a lot of Blazes to see if I want to target the line, but suspense is beckoning me back. ALONE by Lisa Gardner (I sooooooo love her!) is really shouting quite loudly.

Five Books That Mean A Lot to Me:

1. ENVY, by Sandra Brown - my first ever romantic suspense. My all time fav.
2. ON WRITING, by Stephen King - read my blog and you'll know why. He gives me permission to be me.
3. CRY NO MORE, by Linda Howard - although not my all time fav Howard novel (KILL & TELL gets that ribbon, cuz dayum, I'll forever lust Marc Chastain..*drool*), it ripped my heart out as an adoptee and gave me the inside view of the mother's lifelong search, and final FOUND. I have goosebumps fresh on my arms just THINKING about it.
4) THE PERFECT HUSBAND, by Lisa Gardner - my fav (so far) of her books, with a hero so dark, he makes me hurt for him and want to fix him myself. He isn't perfect, doesn't want to be perfect, and could NEVER be perfect. And I adore him.
5) THE SEDUCTIVE IMPOSTER, by Janet Chapman - She befriended me last year, my first year at Nationals, and omg, I was SUCH a glaring newbie. She held back her two new releases at a signing simply because I told her I'd be there. Besides the warm fuzzies I will forever feel for Janet herself, THE SEDUCTIVE IMPOSTER was the first book that told me it's okay to laugh while you worry yourself sick. It's a romantic suspense, absolutely threaded with laugh out loud moments. It was yet another of my "firsts".

And here ya go, the next five victims:
Gena Showalter
Kristen Painter
Gina Welborn
Teresa Baskinski Eckford
Shannon McKelden

1 comment:

Gena Showalter said...

I put my answers up on my blog, you naughty tagger :)