Monday, March 28, 2005

Woot! Got the cherry pin!

Kind of sad I get all excited about winning a cherry pin from eBay, but with my life, I'll take what little excitement gets thrown my way, okay? As soon as I figure out how to post a picture on here, I'll put it up!

Now I gotta dig around and find my other pins. Austin Pin, PRO Pin, Dallas Nationals Pin (Eeks...no idea) and now I can add the cherry pin!

~frowns for a moment~ I realized I'm doing what my teenager does. Her backpack is COVERED in different buttons for her music groups she likes, as well as weird sayings.

My favorite being: I am the pink flamingo on the green lawn of life.

My best bud, Shari, uses that. Which reminds me to pop back over to our MSN window and tell her about the flamingo pin I saw from the same chick that I got my cherry pin from! And lookie there, we've come full circle to what this post started out at. Boy, I'm magical. ~eye twitch~

5 comments:

d_evans said...

Dude, what's a cherry pin?

Brenda said...

Let me see if I can figure out how to post a picture.

Anonymous said...

Brenda dear...pinning on the cherry won't make you a virgin again. *snickers and runs away*

Brenda said...

~thwacks dai~

Anonymous said...

Heeheehee I'm so funny you just gotta love me!