Tuesday, June 27, 2006

She's back - Be Afraid

For those who have read the blog for a long time, you may remember my teen daughter who was linked from this blog. She took the site down (sniff - sob - sniff) but she's back up and running. The mentality of a 16 yr old is kind of scary sometimes, but it's neat to look back and remember how it was then, the emotions and chaos and everything else, through her writing. I know she'd love for anyone and everyone to drop by and please feel free to leave a note (YES! Even you, Dwight!)

Check it out HERE

4 comments:

Duke_of_Earle said...

Went. Left a note.

Good stuff over there, and one smart young lady. Wonder where she gets it???

John

Teresa said...

Brenda - she is hilarious! I love her sense of humor.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to be a smartass, but Brenda has my home number and address.

Brenda said...

Ah, Dwight Darling, just be yourself!