Thursday, September 15, 2005

Check out Romance Divas!!!

Free Workshop with Author Of The Month Candace Havens:

Candace Havens presents Fast Draft: How to write your first draft in two weeks. Really.

Week of September 18th, 2005

Fast Draft is way to get through the terror of the first draft in a fast and efficient manner. Why draw it out over several months, when you can have a first draft in just two weeks? Using creative techniques you'll learn how to write more pages a day than you ever thought possible. This class works for new writers as well as seasoned professionals, and allows writers to flesh out a story fast to see if it will work.

Q & A with Deidre Knight:

During the week of Sept 18th, Super Agent Deidre Knight will be answering questions in a special section of the forum aptly titled, "Ask Deidre". Don't miss this opportunity to get those questions answer and get to know this fabulous woman!

See you online!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think writers, those who write because it just flows out of them, and they can't help but write, are blessed. They can take words and create, like a painter or sculpter does. I think that would be a powerful and fun gift.

Duke_of_Earle said...

Brenda,

I'm back from a 3-week absence (vacation) and finally getting caught up on all my blogroll friends. VERY happy to see you're writing again! Sorry I missed some opportunities to spur you on!

I'm a regular, and don't see my blog on your list. I thought it used to be, but...?

If you want. I'd appreciate being added.

Later!

John