Monday, November 20, 2006

You know it's Thanksgiving when...

You can say these things and not get in trouble:

1. Talk about a huge breast!

2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.

3. It's Cool Whip time!

4. If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!

5. That's one terrific spread!

6. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.

7. Are you ready for seconds yet?

8. It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?

9. Just wait your turn, you'll get some!

10. Don't play with your meat.

11. Just spread the legs open and stuff it in.

12. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?

13. I didn't expect everyone to come at once!

14. You still have a little bit on your chin.

15. How long will it take after you stick it in?

16. You'll know it's ready when it pops up.

17. Wow, I didn't think I could handle all of that!

18. That's the biggest one I've ever seen!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some good ones!

I always love your posts - can't wait to read more of your writing when you're books are published!

Anonymous said...

This list is great. Next Thanksgiving, offer to sell it to Letterman.

Brenda said...

laughs - well, it's not my list - it's one of those that floats around on the 'net, but I thought it was cute. Alas, no selling to Letterman for me.

Anonymous said...

Hey Brenda--glad to see you again! I was reading someone else's blog and saw a link to someone named "Brenda" and thought "Hmmmm, I wonder if it is the Brenda I know and miss?". And here you are! Woo hoo! Got you linked now so I won't lose you again!

Anonymous said...

Why not. Reread the list using your last post's "In Bed" fortune cookie rule.

Add XXX in front of the post when you do.

D