Sunday, February 19, 2006

Small Update

Manohman, still in the middle of the move and I only have five seconds to borrow a computer and give a small update. Bad news: Still moving stuff from old house to new house. I think it's a never-ending thing. Bad news: two weeks without internet SUCKS so hard I should orgasm from the strength of it. Good news: Farm life is providing me all kinds of little stories to share with you all. Good news: I should be back online in a day or two - on DSL. Should be interesting to see the difference between that and cable that I'm already so used to.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry you're still dealing with the moving thing, but thanks for stopping in and letting us know how things are going. I've missed ya!

Mo said...

Glad to see you're back in 'semi-action'...can't wait to hear the stories of 'Life Down on the Farm'

;)

Brenda said...

Hi Lynn and Mo! Man have I missed interacting with you all! I'm hoping to provide daily posts starting tomorrow (Wednesday). Believe it or not, I've actually taken notes of things to blog about that have happened.

Hope all is well with you guys :)

Unknown said...

I can't wait for the 'best of the move' post! That should be fun!

Gina Black said...

I can hear the internet calling...."oh Brenda....come baaaaack...."

Duke_of_Earle said...

SHE SPEAKS! SHE LIVES!

After over a month of visiting only to find the same message, "Moving sucks!" I began to understand that moving must really... well... suck.

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to more. DSL ought to be OK, not much different from cable.

Glad you're back.

John