1) Nonsensical -- noun
- words or language having little or no sense or meaning.
- conduct, action, etc., that is senseless, foolish, or absurd: to have tolerated enough nonsense.
- impudent, insubordinate, or otherwise objectionable behavior: He doesn't have to take that nonsense from you.
- something absurd or fatuous: the utter nonsense of such a suggestion.
- anything of trifling importance or of little or no use.
2) Thwart -- verb (used with object)
- to oppose successfully; prevent from accomplishing a purpose.
- to frustrate or baffle (a plan, purpose, etc.).
3) Happenstance -- noun
- a chance happening or event.
4) flummox [fluhm-uh ks] -- verb (used with object)
- to bewilder; confound; confuse.
5) Glib -- adjective,glib·ber, glib·best.
- readily fluent, often thoughtlessly, superficially, or insincerely so: a glib talker; glib answers.
Side note: glibber is an awesome word -- never heard that one before!
So, any you wish would come back into language style?